When you feel tired of something..

Have you feel what I'm feeling now? When you get bored in every activities, Can't focus to do anything, When there are some problems in your mind, That makes you want to shout loudly in that time.
Yes, it's happen to me now. I can't do all my works. Eventhough i have to do so many tasks this night, but I couldn't finish them all. I've just do part of them. I couldn't do the task which my friends can do easily. But until this time I haven't got the reference and the data yet.  I think my brain so full of things and make me feels in pain.
The only one thing I can do now is only crying. I didn't know who will i want to share this damn things. Yes, I often get cry when i feel so bored. And  I admitted thats my bad habit.

Hey You! Can you help me getting out of this bored, please?

And the really bad things i've done was writing this blog, when i must hurry to finish my works now. :(


*sorry for the wrong grammatically i've made. (lagi pengen berbahasa inggris aja, sindrom baru lanjut les lagi :P)

Komentar

Postingan Populer